- FAQ & Terms
Enjoy a Segway off-road ride with us around Budapest Buda Hills!
Highlights and themes
- János Hill
- Elizabeth's Tower
- Normafa Ski-house
- Normafa Slope
- Anna's Field
- Wolf's Throat Valley, Devil's Ditch (only Superior option)
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session just by the sase on our practice track (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Buda Hills.
Tour Priceonline booking
1 February - 31 March and 1 November - 31 January
1 April - 30 October
10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
1 April - 30 October only
10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
High-Tech Sports Base, 1121 Budapest, Eötvös út 59/A Normafa Skihouse, at the end station of bus 21A
Full Tour Description
Buda Hills Off-road Segway Tour (1 hour)
A great tour in which you get familiar with off-road Segway riding on our original x2 Segways. We follow Janoshegyi Street (no cars) for a little extra exercise and carving fun and after practising emergency braking maneuvers off the road we go. We get a glance at the famous Libego (chair lift) top station and Elizabeth's Tower (a place worth visiting right after the Segway tour) and then adventure around the beautiful forest on our way back. Have a peek at the Children's Railway, the popular Anna's Field and end at the top of Normafa Slope where you will get the breath-taking panorama of the city - an unforgettable, moment to finish the tour.
Buda Hills Superior Off-road Segway Tour (2 hours option)
Operates: March 16th to Nov 15th only.
On this tour, you will get to see everything on the Buda Hills 1 hour tour, and then we extend your extreme Segway experience with an adrenaline-fuelled ride around some hidden parts of János Hill (Wolf's Throat Valley, Devil's Ditch), plus some extra exercises for those brave and ready for challenges. A tour that puts you in a different perspective and gets you ready for advanced level off-road Segway riding.
You can pick superior tour as an option through booking the normal tour.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
- Booking Terms and Cancellation Points: Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.