Contact & About
We will teach you how to ride a Segway, the self-balancing electric scooter and then take you on a guided tour of the Pest side of the city with a visit to Margaret Island.
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Introduction to Hungarian history and culture
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy
- Parliament and Liberty Square areas
- Margaret Bridge and Margaret Island
Tour Priceonline booking
No children or student discounts on this tour.
No infants allowed.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90lbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
Inclusions: Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental during the tour, helmet, stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/ tip.
1 April - 30 September
18:00 - daily
No tours between 1 November to 31 March
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point is the same as the meeting point.
Duration: Duration: 2 hours + training
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
On the evening Segway tour we ride to St Stephen's Basilica, Liberty Square, Parliament and we take you to Margaret Island. While crossing Margaret Bridge you can enjoy the panorama of the Parliament and the Buda Castle District and Gellert Hill. On the way back we glide through the city's main inner town sights which some, at dusk, will be illuminated, giving great photo opportunities during the tour.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
The tour starts with a 20 minute orientation session (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on your Segway so that you feel comfortable and ready to go.
Please read "Terms and Cancellations" carefully.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year. Please note the city also closes down certain areas to the Segway and also for events, fairs and festivals which can force the tour to use alternative routes.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate.
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
- Booking Terms and Cancellation Points: Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.