- FAQ & Terms
It's new, it's fun, it's unique!
We'll teach you how to ride the Segway, the self balancing electric scooter, and then take you on a evening guided tour of the Pest side of the Budapest city.
Click here for full tour description.
Highlights and Themes
- Introduction to Hungarian history and culture
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy
- St Stephen's Basilica, Parliament and Liberty Square areas
- Margaret Bridge, Margaret Island
Tour Priceonline booking
Grand tour 65 €
No infants allowed.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90llbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
Inclusions: Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, helmet, stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
18:00 daily between 1 April and 31 October
Meeting and conclusion point
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point same as the meeting point.
Full tour description
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
We'll give you a fantastic orientation of inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. You will glide from our office in the city centre to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the treelined Grand Boulevard of Andrassy. On the evening Segway tour we ride to St Stephens Basilica, Liberty Square, Parliament and we take you to Margaret Island. While crossing Margaret Bridge you can enjoy the panorama of the Parliament and the Buda Castle District and Gellert Hill. On the way back we glide through the city's main inner town sights and will be seen at dusk and some will even be illuminated, giving great photo opportunities during the tour.
We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- No infants allowed
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90llbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit:
Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
Terms and conditions:
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months).
- Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate.
Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit:
Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
Booking Terms and Cancellation Points
Programs cancelled within 3 days of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given. No show or nonparticipation on tour/program will not be refunded.