- FAQ & Terms
It's new, it's fun, it's unique!
We'll teach you how to ride the Segway, the self balancing electric scooter, and then take you on a guided tour of the Pest side of the city.
Click here for full tour description.
Highlights and Themes
- Introduction to Hungarian history and culture (all tours)
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy (all tours)
- Inner Pest – Great Synagogue, Deak and Elizabeth Squares, Chain Bridge Vaci St, Vorosmarty Sq., Danube Promenade, Vigado (day tour)
- St Stephen's Basilica, Parliament and Liberty Square areas (all tours)
- Heroes' Square, House of Terror, City Park, Upper Andrassy Blvd (only Superior tours)
Tour Priceonline booking
For additional +15 EUR you can extend your Grand Segway tour with an extra +1 hour ride to the Heroes' Square, House of Terror, City Park and Upper Andrassy Blvd.
Grand tour 65 €
Superior Tour: 80 €
No infants allowed.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90llbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
Inclusions: Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, helmet, stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Grand Segway tour (2 hours + training)
All year around: daily at 9.30 and 15:00
Extra availability 1 April - 31 October: daily at 18:00
Superior Segway tour (3 hours + training)
1 April - 31 October: daily at 9.30
Meeting and conclusion point
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point same as the meeting point.
Full tour description
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
We'll give you a fantastic orientation of inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. You will glide from our office in the city centre to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the tree-lined Grand Boulevard of Andrassy. Also on the daytime Budapest Segway Grand tour, you will see Deak Square, Elizabeth Square, Great Synagogue, Vorosmarty Square and the Vaci Walking District, the Vigado and Danube Promenades, the Chain Bridge, Szechenyi Square, Parliament area, Liberty Square and much more!
On the Superior Segway Budapest tour, you will get to see everything on the Grand tours plus outer Andrassy Blvd, Terror house, Manor houses, Heroes' Square and City Park as well!
We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Points:
- No infants allowed
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90llbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit:
Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
Terms and conditions:
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months).
- Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate.
Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit:
Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
Booking Terms and Cancellation Points
Programs cancelled within 3 days of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given. No show or nonparticipation on tour/program will not be refunded.