It’s new, it’s fun, it’s unique! See more of Krakow on Segway and have more fun doing it!
We'll teach you how to ride the Segway, the self balancing electric scooter, and then take you on a guided tour of the city.
Highlights and Themes
- Polish history and culture, famous characters and interesting stories
- Old Town Square, Jagiellonian University, Franciscan Church, Bishop’s Palace, Path of Pope John Paul II
- Wawel Castle, Dragon Cave, Vistula River, Planty Gardens
- Bohemian Kazimierz, Old Synagogue, Jewish Cemetery
- WWII Jewish Ghetto, Schindler’s Factory. (Superior 3 hour tour only)
- Coffee and traditional Polish dessert stop (Superior 3 hour tour only)
55 € / person
Superior 3 hour tour option +15 €
No child/ student rate on this tour.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg and be at least 10 years of age.
No infants allowed.
Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, helmet, stops for photos and questions. 3 hour Superior tour also includes refreshment break.
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Grand Segway tour (2 hours + training)
February 1st - January 31st: daily at 9.30 and 15:00
April 1st - October 31st: daily at 18:00
Superior Segway tour (3 hours + training)
April 1st - October 31st: daily at 9.30
Segway Tour Krakow, Sienna 17, 33-332 Kraków
Tour concludes back at your departure point.
Grand Segway tour: 2 hours plus training
Superior Segway tour: 3 hours plus training
Training normally lasts between 20-30 minutes.
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and glide around Krakow's sights.
Whichever tour you choose, during the daytime or evening, we'll give you a fantastic orientation of Krakow and fabulous views of the stunning Wawel Castle area. You'll gain an insider perspective of Polish history and culture, learn about famous characters and hear interesting stories. You will glide from our office in the city center to sites including Old Town Square, Jagiellonian University, Franciscan Church and Bishop's Palace and follow the Path of Pope John Paul II. No tour of Krakow would be complete without a glimpse of the Wawel castle from the banks of the Vistula River and you'll also hear the On the Superior Segway tour, you willHe may even breathe fire just for you! You'll also get to explore the cobblestone streets of the bohemian Kazimierz and learn about Krakow's Jewish community.
On the Superior Segway tour, you will get to see everything on the Grand tours plus you'll cross the Vistula River and explore the Podgorze district of Krakow. Here you'll learn about the devastating effects of WWII in this part of the world, visit the area of the former Jewish ghetto, the remaining ghetto walls and also see Oscar Schindler's factory. We also take a short refreshment break during the Superior tour to warm up or cool down.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 8 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- All our riders must have the ability to perform actions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280lbs/130kg or under 90lbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
- Booking Terms and Cancellation Points: Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg and be at least 10 years of age.
- Parents/guardians must sign liability and waiver forms for any participants under the age of 18 years. No child discount available.