See Vienna's Inner City and most of the beautiful sights!
Vienna was once the center of the largest empire in the world. The power and glory of the Habsburg rule is mirrored in the boulevards and architecture of Vienna. Our bike tour covers what it took the Habsburgs more than 600 years to build.
Highlights and Themes
- Ride on bike paths and streets with little traffic
- Mozart Denkmal
- Stadtpark/ Johann Strauß Monument
- Danube Canal
Tour Priceonline booking
Adults: 29 EUR
Students: 25 EUR (up to 26 years, with a valid student card)
Children: 16 EUR (up to 12 years)
10 am: May thru September daily
2:30 pm: April thru October - Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Schiller park, Elisabethstrasse 16, 1010 Vienna
Join in on one of our 2 wheeled sightseeing Vienna bike tours, for a fun and informative way to discover Vienna. Your local, english speaking guide will lead you along safe, well-surfaced bike paths, making many stops along the way so you can get close-up pictures of all of Vienna’s most important sights.
As you cycle along the famed Ringstrasse, you’ll get a feel for the glory and size of Imperial Vienna, once the centre of the powerful Habsburg Empire. View the impressive architecture of the city’s most noble boulevard as you pedal by City Hall, Vienna University, the House of Parliament, the Imperial Palace, the Opera House, the city’s grand museums, and many of the representative aristocratic palaces of Vienna’s golden age. Make a quick stop at Heroes' Square, where Hitler made his infamous “Anschluss” speech to the Austrians in 1938 before we head off toward the Hundertwasserhaus, Vienna’s funkiest apartment building, designed by Austria’s most famous contemporary artist. All our Vienna bike tours are family friendly and we offer high quality, well maintained bikes in all sizes.
We only take advanced reservations for this tour.
- Comfortable, easy to ride, modern city bikes
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
Gratuities for your guide
- Reservations recommended as this tour sells out in peak season
- Tour length is approximately 15 kilometers.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions and rain ponchos are provided.
- This tour is operated by Pedal Power Tours
What to Bring
- Camera (don’t forget to charge your battery!)
- Dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for a relaxed day of biking
Infant & Children Policy
Infant: free up to 2 years
Student rate will require a valid student ID card when joining the tour.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents or losses / damages.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.