Learn to ride a Segway and then take a spin around János Hill's major sights.
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- János Hill
- Elizabeth's Tower
- Normafa Ski-house
- Normafa Slope
- Anna's Field
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session just by the Base on our practice track (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer the Buda Hills.
November to March 10:00, 12:00 - daily
April to October 10:00, 14:00, 16:00 - daily
High-Tech Sports Base , 1121 Budapest, Eötvös út 59/A Normafa Skihouse, at the end station of bus 21A (approx 1 hour from Pest downtown by public transport)
Conclusion point: same
- Guided training and tour
- Terrain Segway machine rental during the tour
- Helmet (compulsory)
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
A great tour in which you'll get familiar with off-road Segway riding on our original x2 Segways. We follow Janoshegyi Street (no cars) for a little extra exercise and carving fun and, after practising emergency braking maneuvers, it's off the road we go.
We get a glance of the famous Libego (chair lift) top station and Elizabeth's Tower (a place worth visiting right after the segway tour) and then adventure around the beautiful forest on our way back. Have a peek at the Children's Railway, the popular Anna's Field and end at the top of Normafa Slope where you will get the breath-taking panorama of the city - an unforgettable, moment to finish the tour.