Enjoy a guided Segway tour of the Pest side of the city with a visit to Margaret Island
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour
- Learn about the history and culture of Hungary
- Enjoy the Opera House and Andrassy Avenue
- Marvel at St Stephen's Basilica and the Parliament
- View to UNESCO World Heritage panorama: Buda Castle District, Matthias Church and the Danube
- Glide through Margaret Bridge and Margaret Island
May to September
18:00 - daily
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point: City center, close to transport links.
- Guided training and tour
- Segway machine rental during the tour
- Helmet (compulsory)
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Private Tour Option
We are happy to organize your private tour!
Know before you go
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
The tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of our office. (This isn't part in your tour time). Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable will we set off.
On the evening Segway tour you'll ride to the Opera House and the magnificent St Stephen's Basilica, the Parliament and your guide will take you to lush green Margaret Island. While crossing the Danube on Margaret Bridge you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage panorama of the Parliament and the Chain Bridge, Buda Castle District with Matthias Church and Gellert Hill.
On the way back see some fantastic panoramas as the night falls and the city's illuminations commence. Lots of photo opportunities.