- SPECIAL OFFERS
Contact & About
We'll teach you how to ride and Segway, the self-balancing electric scooter, and then take you on a short guided tour of the downtown area.
Highlights and Themes
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy
- St Stephen's Basilica, Liberty Square
- View over Buda Castle, Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion
Tour Priceonline booking
40 € Adults
No children or student discounts on this tour.
No infants allowed.
Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90lbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
Inclusions: Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental during the tour, helmet (compulsory), stops for photos and questions
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Important notice: We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year. Please note the city also closes down certain areas to the Segway and also for events, fairs and festivals which can force the tour use alternative routes.
All year round 10:30, 14:00, 16:00 daily
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point is the same as the meeting point.
Duration: 1 hour + training
Training normally lasts between 20-30 minutes.
We'll teach you how to ride a Segway, the self-balancing electric scooter and then take you on a fun trip in the city.
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
You will glide from our office in the city center to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the Grand Boulevard of Andrassy. Also on the Budapest Short Segway Tour you will see Liberty Square and the Parliament area. Here we'll enjoy a wonderful panoramic view across the Danube to Buda. You'll see the Buda Castle, Matthias Church, the Royal Palace, Fisherman's Bastion and Margaret Island.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year. Please note the city also closes down certain areas to the Segway and also for events, fairs and festivals which can force the tour to use alternative routes.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate.
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.