Enjoy a leisurely evening Segway experience in Krakow
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group with an English speaking guide
- Polish history and culture, famous characters and interesting stories
- Old Town Square, Jagiellonian University, Franciscan Church
- Bishop's Palace, Path of Pope John Paul II
- Wawel Castle, Dragon Cave, Vistula River, Planty Gardens
All year round 18:30 - daily
Segway Tour Krakow Office, Sienna 17, 33-332 Kraków
Tour concludes back at your departure point.
- Guided training and tour
- Segway machine rental during the tour
- Helmet (compulsory)
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided
- High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour route without prior notice
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months.
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Krakow.
We'll give you a fantastic orientation of Krakow and fabulous views of the stunning Wawel Castle area. You'll gain an insider perspective on Polish history and culture, learn about famous characters and hear interesting stories. You'll glide from our office in the city center to sites including Old Town Square, Jagiellonian University, Franciscan Church and Bishop's Palace and follow the path of Pope John Paul II. No tour of Krakow would be complete without a glimpse of the Wawel Castle from the banks of the Vistula River and you'll also hear the legend of the dragon who lives in the hill.