- SPECIAL OFFERS
Contact & About
When a user creates a profile or makes a reservation via our website ("Website") and or mobile application ("App"), We collect and process information about that user of our services ("User"). In this regard, we act as a data controller.The protection of the User's personal data is very important to us and in the following the User finds a description of the personal data which we gather, for which purpose we uses the information, how long and how we store the information and if such information is shared with others.
We are compliant to GDPR. Read more on our GDPR compliance here
1. What kind of personal data do we collect?
We gather information about the User's name, email address, telephone number and payment details, which the User provides to us via the Website and/or App.Furthermore, the User accepts that information on the User´s route, length and duration in connection with use of our services registered for:
- Improving service by understanding the average amount of time a User spends on our site;
- Learning about Users' popular destinations, which we may choose to engage in a commercial relation with, based on the popularity of the destination; and
- Learning about popular destinations for planning of new locations to be available.
The User also accepts that we are entitled to contact the User regarding payment issues and operational issues regarding the use of our services, Website and App.
2. For which purposes do we use the user's personal data?
The User's personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to process the User's request
- to handle feedback
- to send newsletters to the User (if agree and or sign up),
- to contact the User if so requested or need be in certain circumstances (i.e. tour cancelled or change in timing),
- to answer any inquiries,
- to improve the contents of the Website and App,
- for statistical purposes about the Users' use of the Website and App,
- to charge and invoice the User for the use of our services, and
- to communicate to the User the starting time, reference number and charges made to the User's reservation.
3. Do we pass on the user's personal data to others?
We do not pass on any user data, transfer or handover any user personal data to any other parties except if you are notified ahead of time and user grants us the pwer to do so.
4. For how long do we store the user's personal data?
The User's personal data is stored for as long as the User has an active reservation and then 180 days from the reservation completion date.
5. What kind of precautionary measures do we take?
We take precautionary measures of technical and organizational nature to protect the User's personal data from manipulation, loss, destruction or access from unauthorized persons. The precautionary measures are revised on a regular basis in accordance with the technological development and up to date technical equipment.
6. What rights does the user have according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
Our compliance with GDPR, including User's rights are described here.
7. Contact details
BNF Outfit LLC
4607 NE 59th Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98661 U.S.
Business Registration No. 602 515 340
Phone: +1 (360) 975-3861