Imagine cruising effortlessly through beautiful parks and around historic buildings.
Vienna Sightseeing & more Whether you're new to our city or a traveled veteran, our goal is not to overwhelm you with mind-bending dates and boring stories. Instead, we offer a great orientation, all the educational info, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, the opportunity to meet other travelers, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. Basically, we want you to enjoy riding Segways like we do and have a great time doing it!
Our 3 hour tours are limited to 8-10 persons with one guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Vienna celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch us glide by!
Highlights and Themes
- Learn to ride a Segway
- See awesome city sights from a professional guide
- And much more!
May and June daily
July thru October, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
March thru October daily
English and German
Tour Price: 79 €/persononline booking
Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, stops for photos.
One beverage and a typical Viennese snack
Pedal Power City Office - Elisabethstraße 13, Vienna. Tel: +43-1-729-72-34
Advanced reservation required.
Each of our tours begins with a 15-30 minute orientation session in the park next to our meeting point. We will practice on the Segways until everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Vienna. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone 12 and older. Got questions? Email us!
- This tour must be booked at least 2 days before your arrival date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- Riders must have the ability to handle activities such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms).
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour.
- Segway Tours are only appropriate for anyone aged 10 and older
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT permitted to participate
Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit:
Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
Booking Terms and Cancellation Points:
Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty whereas no refunds for any reasons are refunded. No show or non-participation on tour/program is considered non-refundable for any reason.