- SPECIAL OFFERS
Contact & About
An entertaining and relaxing evening bike ride around Budapest's major sights!
Enjoy a leisurely experience and learn about Budapest and its history with an innovative and entertaining bike ride around Budapest's major sights.
Click here for full tour description.
Highlights and Themes
- Hungarian history and culture
- Inner Pest – Opera, Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bridge, view over Buda Castle
- Buda & Pest promenade bike lanes along the Danube
- Gellert Square, Liberty Bridge, Market Hall area & Margit Bridge
Tour Priceonline booking
21 € Adult
18 € Student
10 € Child
Infants upto 2 years go free
Inclusions: English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time. Stops for photos and refreshments.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
May to August
17:00 - daily
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point is the same as the meeting point.
Full tour description
Duration: 3 hours
Distance: approx. 10 km / 7 miles, flat ride, no elevation.
Budapest's original and most renowned bike tour is an innovative, entertaining, easy and relaxing way to see most of the city's sights in a more intimate way along our grand roads and bike pathways. An excellent way to first get orientated with the city and its history before heading out on your own to explore.
Our evening tour will take a relaxed and very flat route and cover more areas along the bank of the Danube River. Starting from our office you'll cruise along Andrassy Boulevard before taking in the magnificent St. Stephen's Basilica. After seeing the beautiful church and square and we ride to Liberty Square for a look at one of the last Soviet relicsand then on to the Parliament. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panorama over the Castle District: Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman's Bastion where our guide will explain in detail the sights.Next we cross Margit Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you'll ride along the banks of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge, Clark Adam Square, Elizabeth Bridge, Rudas Baths and the famous Gellert Hotel and Baths before crossing the Liberty Bridge back over to the Pest side to see the Grand Market Hall and Pest downtown before turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard and checking out the Opera House before finishing the tour.
During evening tour all of the sights will be seen at dusk and some will even be illuminated, giving great photo opportunities during the stops.
Our bike tours are small and generally do not have more than 15 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- We are not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.