Take an interactive Segway tour of Budapest - the most fun way to travel.
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group or a Private tour
- Discover Pest Downtown area
- Find The Best Viewpoints of Budapest
- Easy climb-up to Buda Castle
- Enjoy relaxed nature on the Margaret Island
3 hours + training
Adult, kids: from 69 €
(may vary on season and number of people)
Meeting PointYellow Zebra Bikes & Segways 1052 Budapest, Galamb utca 3
Phone & Whatsapp+36 70 56 56 115
Know before you book
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway. Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Liability waiver is required (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
Full Tour Description
For us, your safety is the top priority. Therefore, every tour starts with an exercise session of around 20 minutes in front of our workplace (training time is not considered part of the tour). We only start the tour when everyone feels ready.
Your tour starts near the Elisabeth Bridge, followed by a drive through the center of Pest. You will see St. Stephen’s Basilica and Freedom Square. Liberty Square is home to one of the few remaining Soviet monuments. Then you will move on to discover the Neo-Gothic Hungarian Parliament. Near the Parliament, from the banks of the Danube, you can enjoy a stunning panorama of the fort area with the Matthias Church, the Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
You will then drive to the Margaret Bridge for a short tour of the luxurious Margaret Island. This is an entire park on a historic island where you can relax and listen to your guide tell stories from Budapest’s exuberant past.
Then you will visit the castle district, steeped in history to the last stone. There you will see the Buda Castle, where the kings of Hungary lived, the Matthias Church and the Fisherman’s Bastion which provides you with one of the best views of the city.
Then you return to the starting point.
English speaking guide in a small group tour
Spanish, French, German, Russian speaking guide in a Private tour
Segway rental, helmet
Water & coffee in our office
Rain ponchos and gloves if needed
Entry fees (optional)