Take an interactive Segway tour of Budapest - the most fun way to travel.
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour
- Discover Pest Downtown and the Great Synagogue
- See St Stephen’s Basilica and visit Liberty Square
- Explore the Parliament area and enjoy views of the Buda Castle
- Glide through Margaret Island
2 hours + training
Adult: 55 €
Student: 52 €
Yellow Zebra Bike & Segway Tours
1052 Budapest, Karoly korut 16. in the courtyard
Know before you book
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway. Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Liability waiver is required (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
Full Tour Description
Because your comfort and safety is of paramount importance, each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of our office. (This isn’t part in your tour time). Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable will we set off.
Your tour starts at the shadow of the Great Synagogue followed by a ride through Pest downtown. You will see St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square with one of the city’s few remaining Soviet memorials. Then you’ll ride onwards to admire the neogothic Hungarian Parliament. Next to the Parliament, from the riverbank of the Danube you can enjoy the beautiful panorama over the Castle District with Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion. Next you’ll cross Margaret Bridge to have a short tour on the lush Margaret Island. This is an entire park on a historical island and is a place to relax and listen to your guide recount stories from Budapest’s tumultuous past.
Then your group return towards the center until you’re standing in the shadow of the Great Synagogue.
English speaking guide, Segway machine rental, helmet
Entry fees, pick-up and drop-off
Groups over 6 people please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org