Take a leisure Segway tour to Heroes' Square and the City Park
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy
- Glide to Heroes’ Square
- Explore the City Park and Vajdahunyad Castle
1 hour + training
Adult: 35 €
Student with ID: 32 €
Yellow Zebra Bike Tours and Rental – 1067 Budapest, Eötvös utca 33.
Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental during the tour, helmet (compulsory)
Entry fees, food and drink, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- You are required to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
Full Tour Description
The City Park Segway tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of our office. (This isn’t part in your tour time). Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable will we set off.
You’re tour starts in the shadow of the magnificent Hungarian State Opera House. This Neo-Renaissance edifice is considered to possess the third best acoustics in Europe.
You will glide on the Andrassy Avenue, the famous boulevard to City Park. You will pass the House of Terror and Kodaly House.
Your next stop is Heroes’ Square. The major column is the Millennium Memorial and below it are statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars. Next the City Park. Being the capitals largest green area, it has various attractions including the wonderful Vajdahunyad Castle. Also you’ll see the Szechenyi Baths which are the largest medicinal baths in Europe and a wonderful place to relax after a tour.
Then your group return towards the center until you’re standing in the shadow of the magnificent Hungarian State Opera House.