Take a leisure Segway ride through Pest downtown to Heroes' Square
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour
- Discover Pest Downtown and the Great Synagogue
- See St Stephen’s Basilica and visit Liberty Square
- Explore the Parliament area and enjoy views of the Buda Castle
1 hour + training
Adult: 45 €
Student with ID: 42 €
Yellow Zebra Bike & Segway Tours
1052 Budapest, Karoly korut 16. in the courtyard
Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental during the tour, helmet (compulsory)
Entry fees, food and drink, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- You are required to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
Full Tour Description
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of our office. (This isn’t part in your tour time). Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable will we set off.
Your tour starts at the shadow of the Great Synagogue followed by a ride through Pest downtown. You will see St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square with one of the city’s few remaining Soviet memorials. Then you’ll ride onwards to admire the neogothic Hungarian Parliament. Next to the Parliament, from the riverbank of the Danube you can enjoy the beautiful panorama over the Castle District with Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
Then your group return towards the center until you’re standing in the shadow of the Great Synagogue.