Terms & Conditions of Yellow Zebra Tours
- Mask is mandatory in indoor spaces, like public transport and inside the attractions. Please bring your own mask.
- It is not necessary to wear a mask outdoors when social distance measures of 1.5 meters are kept. As the tour will take place outdoors and we do not use headphones our guide will keep distance while speaking to the group but will not wear a mask during the activity.
- Please take your own supply of hand sanitizer during the tour as hand washing possibilities might be limited.
- If visitors have fever or acute respiratory coughing, they can not participate in the activity
To receive the student rate, you will need to present a valid student ID when joining the tour
The booking is only valid for the program, date and person(s) listed on the ticket and not applicable to change.
- Advertised online promotion codes are valid only for online bookings through the website.
- Your online credit card payment is secured with Stripe payment provider.
If booking is cancelled beyond the advertised free of charge cancellation deadline 100% cancellation fee is applied. Failure to show up on time to the stated meeting point for the program is considered a no show and the fee is non-refundable
Bookings cancelled within free of charge cancellation deadline are entitled to full refund. Please note that the refund process may take up to 14 working days.
We are not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents, loss of money, loss of any personal items or objects during tours. Tour guests are advised to have their own personal travel insurance.
Confirmation voucher and receipt of booking will be sent via email once payment has been verified. If you do not receive a voucher within 30 mins of booking please contact our customer service at email@example.com immediately. Please also check your spam folder prior to emailing us for a voucher as sometimes emails are seen as spam.
Complaint procedure and conditions: Clients may submit complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 7 days after the program. After 7 days we do not accept complaints.
At Yellow Zebra tours we only use personal data such as name, address and email as specified by the data protection laws. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties or sold. However we may use the data for our own marketing and statistical purposes. Also when necessary we’ll pass it to partner program providers in order to carry out a booking.