Cycle up to Buda Castle easily with e-bike and enjoy the panorama of Budapest
Highlights and Themes
- Private tour with high-end Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal
- Glide through downtown to St Stephen’s Basilica and Parliament
- Visit Margaret Bridge and Margaret Island
- Cycle up to Buda Castle area – Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Enjoy the views of Danube Promenade
Group of 1-2 people: 150 € / total
Group of 3 people: 195 € / total
Over 4 people: 58 per / person
Meeting PointYellow Zebra Bikes & Segways 1052 Budapest, Galamb utca 3
Phone & Whatsapp+36 70 56 56 115
English speaking guide, e-bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
Entry fees to sights and museums, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- You’ll need to be a minimum of 160 cm tall to ride the electric bike
- You must know how to ride a bike
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Full Tour Description
On the Budapest E-bike tour with Buda Castle, you’ll see major sights of Pest downtown, and all with the wind in your hair! Along the way, your informative local guide will share with you information, tales, legends along with answering all your questions.
Off From the City Center
You’ll start the e-bike tour from our centrally located shop, then you’ll travel up the tree lined Andrassy Avenue which is known as the Hungarian Champs-Élysées. You’ll then traveling past St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square before arriving at the Parliament building, Hungary’s most iconic building.
Next, you’ll cross Margit Bridge and ride onto Margit Island. this is essentially a huge green park in the middle of the river and in the middle of the city. Back on the bridge, we’ll cross the river to enjoy the sights of Buda’s.
You’ll make your way up the winding road into the Buda Castle District. Thankfully the e-bikes take the strain of that uphill journey. Once at the top you’re rewarded with magnificent panoramic views of the entire city. Cameras ready again! The narrow, cobblestone streets of Buda exude a charming ambiance and it’s a wonderful place for a quiet stroll. Furthermore there are also plenty of sights to see, including the Matthias Church and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
Finally, as the Budapest E-bike tour enters the final leg, and we make our way back across the Danube before finishing our tour back where we started.