Stunning panoramas all along the Danube, grand boulevards and magnificent squares!
Highlights and Themes
- Private tour with a licensed guide
- Learn the basics of Hungarian culture and history
- Cycle around the Opera House, St Stephen’s’ Basilica, the Parliament and Chain Bridge
- Enjoy both Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes and Margaret Bridge
- Ride to Gellert Hotel, Liberty Bridge, the Market Hall
Leisure flat ride, approx 10 km/7 miles without elevation
Group of 1-2 people: 130 €
Group of 3 people: 144 €
Group of 4 people: 156 €
Over 5 people: 35 € / person
Yellow Zebra Bike Tours and Rental – 1067 Budapest, Eötvös utca 33.
English speaking guide, bike rental during the tour
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- You must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 2,5 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Full Tour Description
Budapest’s original and most renowned bike tour is an innovative, entertaining and relaxing way to see Budapest.
Your Danube river views bike ride will take a relaxed and very flat route and cover areas along the bank of the River Danube. You’ll cruise along the Andrassy Boulevard, checking out some of Budapest’s most stunning examples of architecture along the way, before stopping to see the magnificent St. Stephen’s Basilica.
Onwards to Pest
Next, you’ll glide over to Liberty Square for a look at one of the last remaining Soviet relics in the city, before moving on to take the view – and no doubt some photos, of Budapest’s truly spectacular Parliament building. And, from here on the riverbank, you can also enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the Castle District which includes Matthias Church, the Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
On the next part of the Danube views bike ride, you’ll cross over the Margit Bridge and check out the Buda side of the city. Here you’ll ride along the banks of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge, Elizabeth Bridge, Rudas Baths and the famous Gellert Baths before returning to the Opera House to finish off the tour.