Enjoy an easy and fun e-bike ride to Margaret Island and cycle up to Buda Castle.
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour with high-end Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal
- Glide through downtown to St Stephen’s Basilica and Parliament
- Visit Margaret Bridge and Margaret Island
- Cycle up to Buda Castle area – Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Enjoy the views of Danube Promenade
Adult and kids: from 39 €
(may vary on season and number of people)
Meeting PointYellow Zebra Bikes & Segways 1052 Budapest, Régi posta utca 2
Phone & Whatsapp+36 70 56 56 115
English speaking guide, eBike hire, helmet, water & coffee in our office
Entry fees (optional)
Know before you book
- You’ll need to be a minimum of 160 cm tall to ride the electric bike, however we can offer a Segway instead of bike for those
- You must know how to ride a bike
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Full Tour Description
On the Budapest E-bike tour with Buda Castle, you’ll see major sights of Pest downtown, and all with the wind in your hair! Along the way, your informative local guide will share with you information, tales, legends along with answering all your questions.
Off From the City Center
You’ll start the e-bike tour from our centrally located shop next to the Great Synagogue then you’ll travel through Pest downtown. You’ll then traveling past Elisabeth Square, St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square before arriving at the Parliament building, Hungary’s most iconic building.
Next, you’ll cross Margit Bridge and ride onto Margit Island. this is essentially a huge green park in the middle of the river and in the middle of the city. Back on the bridge, we’ll cross the river to enjoy the sights of Buda’s.
You’ll make your way up the winding road into the Buda Castle District. Thankfully the e-bikes take the strain of that uphill journey. Once at the top you’re rewarded with magnificent panoramic views of the entire city. Cameras ready again! The narrow, cobblestone streets of Buda exude a charming ambiance and it’s a wonderful place for a quiet stroll. Furthermore there are also plenty of sights to see, including the Matthias Church and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
Finally, as the Budapest E-bike tour enters the final leg, and we make our way back across the Danube before finishing our tour back where we started.