Experience the charms of Budapest in a leisurely winter bike ride
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour with a licensed guide
- Visit Heroes’s Square and City Park
- Explore Inner Pest – Opera, Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bridge
- See the view over Buda Castle
- Coffee and a pastry is included
Leisure flat ride, approx 8 km/ 5 miles without elevation
Adult: 35 €
Student with ID: 32 €
E-bike supplement: +10 € / person
Meeting PointYellow Zebra Bikes & Segways 1052 Budapest, Galamb utca 3
Phone & Whatsapp+36 70 56 56 115
English speaking guide, bike, stop for a coffee or other beverage and pastry
Entry fees to sights and museums, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a bike
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Full Tour Description
Our Budapest winter bike tour is a fun and easy going adventure where we explore the sights and sounds of the downtown along grand boulevards and down winding side streets. To add color to the tour, your guide will tell stories and explain the city’s history.
We’ll gather and get going from our office near the majestic Opera House. You’ll then cruise along Andrassy Boulevard before taking in the magnificent St. Stephen’s Basilica. After seeing the beautiful church and square, our next stop is Liberty Square for a look at one of the city’s last Soviet relics before we make our way on to the Parliament. Here, at the banks of the Danube, we’ll stop to admire the stunning view on the other side of the river – which includes buildings such as Matthias Church, Royal Palace, and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
At this point, we’ll probably be in need of a little break and the chance to warm up a bit. We’ll stop at a local cafe and treat you to a delicious, traditional Hungarian pastry and coffee or tea. Rested and relaxed, we ride back to our office through the downtown area.