Join a cool e-bike tour for a fun and get to learn all about the city and it’s interesting history as you go.
Highlights and Themes
- See the Great Synagogue and Elisabeth Square
- Glide along Andrassy Avenue and stop at the Opera House
- Visit Heroes’ Square and City Park
- Marvel at St Stephen’s Basilica and the Parliament
- Visit Buda Castle area – Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Ride on Danube Promenade with views of the Danube
- Coffee and cake stop is included
Adult: 55 €
Student with ID: 52 €
Yellow Zebra Bikes & Segways, 1052 Budapest, Karoly korut 16. in the courtyard
English speaking guide, e-bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time, stop for a coffee or beverage and cake
Entry fees to sights and museums, pick-up and drop-off< h4>Know before you book
- You’ll need to be a minimum of 160 cm tall to ride the electric bike
- You will use Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal
- You must know how to ride a bike
- Tour goes in all weather conditions
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Full Tour Description
On the Budapest E-bike tour, you’ll see many major sights, and all with the wind in your hair! Along the way, your informative local guide will share with you information, tales, legends along with answering all your questions.
Off From Downtown
You’ll start the e-bike tour from Budapest downtown, then you’ll travel up the tree lined Andrassy Avenue which is known as the Hungarian Champs-Élysées. Your first stop is Heroes’ Square and this is also where your guide will introduce you to Hungary’s rich history.
Then it’s time to visit the lush green City Park and Vajdahunyad Castle. This was built in 1896 to celebrate the Millennial Exhibition and copies various buildings from different periods of Hungarian history.
You’ll then return to the center of town, traveling past St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square before arriving at the Parliament building, Hungary’s most iconic building.
Next, you’ll cross Margaret Bridge and ride onto Margaret Island. this is essentially a huge green park in the middle of the river and in the middle of the city. Back on the bridge, we’ll cross the river to enjoy the sights of Buda’s.
You’ll make your way up the winding road into the Buda Castle District. Thankfully the e-bikes take the strain of that uphill journey. Once at the top you’re rewarded with magnificent panoramic views of the entire city. Cameras ready again! The narrow, cobblestone streets of Buda exude a charming ambiance and it’s a wonderful place for a quiet stroll. Furthermore there are also plenty of sights to see, including the Matthias Church and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
Finally, as the Budapest E-bike tour enters the final leg, and we make our way back across the Danube before finishing our tour back where we started.