Take an interactive private Segway tour of Budapest with just you and your friends.
Highlights and Themes
- Discover Pest Downtown and the Great Synagogue
- Enjoy the views of the Opera House and Andrassy Avenue
- Explore Heroes’ Square, Vajdahunyad Castle
- Glide through the City Park
2 hours + training
Group of 1-2 people: 150 €
Over 3 people: 75 € / person
Meeting PointYellow Zebra Bikes & Segways 1052 Budapest, Régi posta utca 2
Phone & Whatsapp+36 70 56 56 115
Private English speaking guide, Segway machine rental, helmet
Entry fees to sights and museums, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- Tour goes in all weather conditions
- High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Your are required to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
Full Tour Description
Because your comfort and safety is of paramount importance, each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of our office. (This isn’t part in your tour time). Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable will we set off.
You’re tour starts in the shadow of the magnificent Great Synagogue and continue in Pest Downtown. You will glide on the Andrassy Avenue, the famous boulevard to City Park. You will pass the Hungarian State Opera House, the House of Terror and Kodaly House.
Your second stop is Heroes’ Square. The major column is the Millennium Memorial and behind are two colonnades with statues of Hungarian kings and national leaders. Next the City Park. Being the capitals largest green area, it has various attractions including the wonderful Vajdahunyad Castle. Also you’ll see the Szechenyi Baths which are the largest medicinal baths in Europe.
Then your group return towards the center until you’re standing in the shadow of the magnificent Great Synagogue