Take a leisure Segway tour to Heroes' Square and the City Park
Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy
- Glide to Heroes’ Square
- Explore the City Park and Vajdahunyad Castle
1 hour + training
Dates & Times & Prices
Please check our booking calendar.
Absolute Tours – 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16, behind the Opera House
Know before you book
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- High-heel shoes and flip-flops are not suitable for riding the Segway
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg (10 years)
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate
- Helmet is compulsory on the tour and provided
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded
Full Tour Description
The City Park Segway tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of our office. (This isn’t part in your tour time). Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable will we set off.
You’re tour starts in the shadow of the magnificent Hungarian State Opera House. This Neo-Renaissance edifice is considered to possess the third best acoustics in Europe.
You will glide on the Andrassy Avenue, the famous boulevard to City Park. You will pass the House of Terror and Kodaly House.
Your next stop is Heroes’ Square. The major column is the Millennium Memorial and below it are statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars. Next the City Park. Being the capitals largest green area, it has various attractions including the wonderful Vajdahunyad Castle. Also you’ll see the Szechenyi Baths which are the largest medicinal baths in Europe and a wonderful place to relax after a tour.
Then your group return towards the center until you’re standing in the shadow of the magnificent Hungarian State Opera House.
Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental during the tour, helmet (compulsory)
Entry fees, food and drink, pick-up and drop-off
Important notice: We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year. Please note the city also closes down certain areas to the Segway and also for events, fairs and festivals which can force the tour use alternative routes.
Groups over 8 people please email us: email@example.com