Take the chance to learn all about Budapest's interesting history on a private and leisurely tour
Highlights and Themes
- Visit Heroes’ Square and the City Park area
- Cycle around the Opera House, St Stephen’s’ Basilica and the Parliament
- Enjoy both Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes and Margaret Bridge
- Ride to the Chain Bridge, Gellert Square and the Great Market Hall
- Refreshment stop with dessert included
Group of 1-2 people: 170 €
Group of 3 people: 186 €
Group of 4 people: 196 €
Over 5 people: 39 € / person
Yellow Zebra Bikes & Segways, 1052 Budapest, Karoly korut 16. in the courtyard.
Private English speaking guide, bike hire for tour time, coffee or beverage and pastry
Entry fees to sights and museums, pick-up and drop-off
Know before you book
- You must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 4 hours with short breaks
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for people under 12 years old
- Please book e-bike option only if you meet 160 cm / 5.3 ft minimum height requirement
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Full Tour Description
Budapest’s original and most renowned bike tour is an innovative, entertaining, easy and relaxing way to see most of the city’s sights in a more intimate way along our grand roads and bike pathways. Your tour starts on Andrassy Avenue followed by a ride up to the Heroes’ Square and City Park along the three lined boulevard. Here you learn about Hungarian history and culture before biking through the City Park to the Vajdahunyad Castle complex and Szechenyi Thermal Bath.
Next you ride back downtown to St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square for a look at one of the last Soviet relics stands. In downtown you will enjoy a short coffee break with a home-made pastry.
You’ll continue the tour to the magnificent building of the Parliament next to the Danube. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panorama over the Castle District: Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion where our guide will explain in detail the sights.
Next you cross Margaret Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you’ll ride along the bike lanes of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest downtown. At the final leg of the tour you will turn back onto Andrassy Boulevard and check out the Opera House before finishing the tour.